The Constellation has long been a defining symbol of OMEGA’s precision and excellence. With the introduction of a silk-like pattern on the dial, the classic design of this iconic OMEGA timepiece has been enhanced once again.
This model has a white opaline-silvery dial with a date window at 3 o’clock and a unique silk-like pattern inspired by several Constellation models produced in the 1960s.
The 38mm case is made from stainless steel while the hands and indexes are rhodium-plated. The stainless steel bracelet includes brushed links and polished bars.
The watch is further distinguished by its iconic Constellation “claws” and the brushed bezel with tone-in-tone Roman numerals. At its heart, the timepiece is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Calibre 8500.
• 38mm steel case
• Water resistant to 100m
• Omega 8500 calibre automatic movement with co-axial escapement
• Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
• Fixed bezel
• Silver dial with luminescent hands
• Date display at 3 o’clock position
• 60 hour power reserve
• Transparent case back
• Steel bracelet
• 5-year international Omega warranty