To Celebrate Breitling's exclusive partnership with the elite Royal Air Force team, Breitling has created a bold new re-edition of the Aerospace Evo, limited to 350 pieces.
In 1985, Breitling launched the Aerospace, an innovative, multifunction chronograph equipped with state-of-the-art Swiss technology. Heir to this legendary model, the Aerospace Evo retains the same powerful, dynamic and technical style – combined with the latest electronic developments. Equipped with an officially chronometer-certified SuperQuartz™ caliber, it is distinguished by a user-friendly control system with crown-activated functions including 1/100th of a second chronograph, countdown timer, second time zone, alarm, audible time signal (minute repeater) and calendar.
Breitling has minted a special commemorative coin, which was authorized by the Ministry of Defense to be gifted with each purchase of the Limited-Edition Aerospace. The large, 2-inch diameter coin, made of a pure zinc alloy, is engraved with the emblematic and unmistakable "Diamond Nine", and the Breitling heritage "B" on the reverse, and comes exclusively with the purchase of each Red Arrows Aerospace Timepiece.
• 43mm titanium case
• Screw-in caseback with Red Arrows insignia
• Water resistant to 100m
• Non-screw-locked crown with two gaskets and integrated pushpiece
• Cambered sapphire, glareproofed on both sides
• Breitling 79 SuperQuartz™ movement
• Electronic, analog and 12/24 hr LCD digital display, display backlighting
• 3-4 year battery life
• Chronograph with 1/100th second, to 59 min. 59,99 sec. then hrs/min/sec. to 48hrs max
• Digital, day and date programmed for 4 years
• Countdown timer, 2nd timezone, alarm, minute repeater
• Titanium bracelet
• Blue dial with Red Arrows insignia
• 2 Year Breitling warranty