PRE-ORDER DELIVERY IN 4-6 WEEKS
The latest generation of Premiers – Breitling’s Premier Heritage Collection – brings this timeless elegance back to life. The collection includes six watches divided into three distinctive categories: The Chronograph, The Duograph, and The Datora.
All feature Arabic numerals, vintage-inspired hands and semi-shiny alligator straps with tone-on-tone stitching. Every watch is a COSC-certified chronometer and water-resistant up to 100 meters.
With stainless-steel and 18k red gold cases measuring 42 mm, the Premier Heritage Duograph comes with a blue or black dial, respectively. Its rattrapante function – one of the most elaborate in watchmaking – enables the wearer to measure two elapsed times simultaneously thanks to its two superimposed chronograph hands. This piece houses the mechanical hand-wound Breitling Manufacture Caliber B15, which is based on the Breitling Manufacture Caliber B03.
• 42mm 18k red gold case
• Transparent caseback
• Water resistant to 100m
• Non-screw-locked crown with two gaskets
• Sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
• Breitling 15 manual hand-wound movement COSC certified
• Chronograph with 1/4th second and 30 minute counter
• 70 hour power reserve
• Super-LumiNova® luminescent hour and minute hands
• Black dial
• Black alligator leather strap with folding clasp
• 5 Year Breitling warranty