Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 44 mm chronograph model is crafted from 18K Sedna™ gold and includes a laser-ablated black ceramic bezel ring with a polished diving scale. The pushers are also polished black ceramic, as well as the dial, which features laser-engraved waves in a positive relief and a date window at 6 o’clock.
The subdial rings and hands are in 18K Sedna™ gold, while the central hands and indexes are 18K Sedna™ gold and filled with white Super-LumiNova.
The watch is presented on a rubber strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 9901, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
• 44mm Sedna™ gold case
• Transparent caseback
• Water resistant to 300m
• Laser ablated black cermaic bezel
• Screw-in crown
• Polished black ceramic pushers
• Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
• Omega 9901 self-winding movement
• 60 hour power reserve
• 12 hour and 60 minute recorders
• Date display at 6 o’clock
• Black dial
• Black rubber tang type strap