Breitling’s all-purpose watch for your every pursuit. The Chronomat holds a significant place in Breitling’s history. Introduced in 1984, at a time where extra-thin quartz timepieces were the order of the day, Breitling placed a bold bet on an impressively proportioned mechanical watch.
The Chronomat features a 42 mm case and the iconic bezel with the four rider tabs. Available with a range of black, blue, silver, and copper dials, the Chronomat is matched to the signature “Rouleaux” bracelet and is powered by the in-house Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01, a COSC-certified chronometer.
• 42mm steel case
• Screwed-in sapphire caseback
• Water resistant to 200m
• Unidirectional ratcheted bezel
• Screw-locked crown with two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
• Breitling 01 self-winding movement
• 70 hour power reserve
• Green dial
• 1/4th second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers
• “Rouleaux” Steel bracelet
• 5-year Breitling international warranty