From deep space, comes this powerful version of the Moonwatch Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon. Machined from a single block of black ceramic, the iconic 44.25 mm Speedmaster case is completed by a brushed ceramic bezel with matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale.
The dial is again created from polished black ceramic and features blackened applied subdial rings at 3 and 9 o’clock, as well as 18K white gold applied indexes.
Driven by OMEGA’s Co-Axial Calibre 9300, this bold timepiece is finished with a black nylon strap that includes a new ceramic and titanium foldover clasp. The hands are diamond-polished 18K white gold, except for the central seconds hand which is polished, rhodium plated with a red tip.
• 44.25mm black ceramic case
• Transparent caseback
• Water resistant to 50m
• Tachymeter scale bezel
• 18k white gold diamond-polished hands
• Super-luminova coated hands and indexes
• Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
• Omega 9300 automatic movement
• 60-hour power reserve
• Black dial
• Nylon fabric strap
• Folding clasp
• 5-year international warranty